13 October 2011

CHILDREN IN MELGHAT REGION


MALNUTRITION IS A DEMONIC MYTH CREATED BY MEDIA


A girl in her father's slippers playing with the lamb...


I told just one boy to take bath & wear clean clothes,
four of them arrived, I was so happy to see what love can achieve...


The little one was not ready for a snap shot...


Protect me please from all the exploitation in the name of serving me...


The Korku tribe grow Organic & eat healthy food grains they cultivate,
very few cases of malnutrition (only 6 ) was witnessed in four villages I served...


Colourful & Beautiful...


Physical game like this keeps the children agile & healthy...


Time for a group photo at Paankhalya Primary School...


Cute & so healthy...


Playing marbles with these two brought back memories of childhood...

No comments:

Post a Comment