29 August 2011

LIFE IN VILLAGES @ MELGHAT REGION, AMRAVATI


Liquor is a big problem in Vidarbha...


Wonder, Happiness & Hope... different emotions of Korku Villagers...


The Balancing Act... source of entertainment for kids...


At last the Smile... I am alright now... acchaka!


I don't know what happened to my sister...


Space... everyone shares with one another by adjusting a little...


The Loving Earth is my video games... you see!!!


They all listened to Dr. Suresh with great interest...


The grandpa's thumb needs all the attention...


Lush Green Soyabean Fields...


Nature's beauty is in abundance in Melghat Region...


My New Friends in a Village School...


All Smiles... I am absolutely alright now Dr....


Creativity at its best... Earth is their canvas...


My New Grandpa, Bhushan, Sushil, Me & Grandma...

No comments:

Post a Comment